Monday, April 30, 2012

Sleep Paralysis, a touch of Satan

I recall once during my vacation to Costa Rica I visited often during the summer months, an episode of sleep paralysis. It started off as a normal dream I was shopping at a local convenience store for some canned food products. After looking over the shelf into the next few aisles I noticed a devil doing his shopping also. I guess at this point it occurred to me that I was dreaming, and immediately it became a nightmare. I could feel the dream becoming cold and dark.
 Now being a devout Christian I took it upon myself to confront this demon. I grabbed a can of food and hurled it at the devils head. After clonking him on the head he looked up at me, stepped back and flew in my direction grabbing my right elbow. I woke from the nightmare unable to move, I looked down toward my elbow to release my paralysis. That's when I noticed a hole in my bed with my elbow in it being pulled in. I was able to yank my elbow out of the hole. Needless to say I didn't sleep the rest of the night. Scared...damn right.

No comments:

Post a Comment