Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Full blown Sleep Paralysis

Finally all the years of trying to wake myself up were paying off. Except I gave up one nightmare for another.  I dunno how to describe it, being asleep but awake at the same time but frozen.  I feel I can't move, then a feeling of terror comes over me. A heightened sense of hearing and my peripheral senses go on overdrive. I can feel presence around me someone walking around me, dark shadows everywhere. At first, for the first couple years, I was unable to move my body then slowly I was able to move my small finger . Of course it didn't help much..

My first full blown sleep paralysis experience was with shadow figures. I was on my back staring up at the ceiling. Suddenly I feel one standing to the left and one standing in front of me. There was another figure standing behind me holding my head, although I couldn't see,  I can feel its presence as it hangs hovering furry hands holding me. So the first figure I saw there in my sleep paralysis was what some call the hooded figure, I will include picture. the best way I can describe it is to close your eyes and listen listen to the sounds of people walking around you or somebody walking close. You can feel the presence of that person walking by the wind from the movement brushing past you. I had gotten used to waking myself up from a nightmare but now I couldn't move.Scientist are trying to say that most people will have a sleep paralysis exprience maybe twice a year but here I was having am at least 3 to 4 times a week. In my next blog I will talk about what egg heads say are the things tha tare the causes of sleep paralysis. And then talk about some lighter side episodes that happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment