Thursday, April 26, 2012

Out of body Sleep Paralysis

I'm gonna tell you about an experience I had when I was about fourteen. I had not yet controlled the paralyzing chemical that keeps you from moving as you dream. I was sleeping on a couch in our living room, my sister was across from me watching television. I could hear the sound of the tv set. I opened my eyes and noticed the ceiling was about three feet in front of me.  At first it hadn't sunk in because as a child I was used to waking up on the top bunk bed and seeing the ceiling. Then I realized I was in our new home with the ten foot ceilings. Now trust me when I tell you I don't believe in out of body experiences. So anyway I was in complete paralysis awake but unable to move. My senses were in a panic I felt spirits flying around me. They began to circle me which in turn started to rotate my body. After a few passes I was lying face down but still against the ceiling.

What I saw next will stay with me forever, because it never happened to me again. I could see my sister watching tv on the couch. I could here the tv program on and the flicker of the light bouncing off of my sister. I tried to call out to her but she couldn't hear me. I as I yelled out I heard a voice  below me. I turned my attention away from my sister to what was directly below me. I could see myself laying on the couch staring up at myself yelling out to be woken up. I could see the fear in my eyes and closed my own eyes. When I opened them again I was staring up at the ceiling again , only this time it was eight feet above me. I turned to my sister and asked why she didn't wake me. She declined ever hearing my pleads for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment