Friday, April 20, 2012

Lucid dreaming leads to Sleep Paralysis Pt.2

After carefully watching the eyes of the statue go from half open to completely wide a sense of fear overcomes me to the point of paralysis (in my dream). An arm comes from the ground in front of the statue through the floor grabbing my right foot dragging me toward Big Bird's mouth. I know this sounds silly but to me back then it was shear terror. As me foot is being eaten I am able to break free and back up in front of the tv set. Just then the screen turns on and turns snowy with a haunting bluish glow. I guess the closest explanation would be the poltergeist movie. As I run from the tv set a force of gravity draws me in the screen. I start to free fall backwards, as I do I feel soft furry hands tickling me but not in a funny way more like a forceful tickle. Some how I am able to crawl out of the tv set (like the girl from The Ring)  and run out the room just as I do a pair of muscular green arms (I used to call the Hulk arms) breaks through the wall and grabs me. At this point I wake up each and every time I had this dream.  Now because I Know that when I'm standing by the couch with my sister I am dreaming. I try everything in my power to control my dream. I tried changing the scenario, giving myself weapons but nothing worked.  Lucid dreaming was not working for me. I found out how to wake myself by yelling my sisters name. Of course in my dream it comes out clear as day, but in the real world it was gargled mumbling. Little did I know I was setting myself up to waking myself up to a paralytical state known as sleep paralysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment