Friday, May 4, 2012

Overcoming Sleep Paralysis Reload

     Bring able to tell when a nightmare would begin was an ace up my sleeve, or so I thought. When I sensed my nightmare beginning I would call out in my sleep for someone to wake me. Being that I slept in a bedroom with four others, I was never short of someone waking me. However, at age eight we moved to a bigger home, each of us had our separate room with thickend walls. I cried out for someone to wake me but to no avail. Now that I was a little older I was able to get over my childhood nightmares and begin controlling my dreams. I could manipulate my dreams to whatever I saw fit. I would frequently dream of Costa Rica, a favorite vacationing spot of ours during school summer recess.


 Soon I wasn't able to control my dreams. All the work I had done to control my dreams went out the door. As soon as I knew I was starting to dream it would get dark and an evil presence would surround me. My mind began to back track as I would enjoy my dream, remember the song from Madonna "like a Prayer" where the one verse says  "its like a dream no end and no beginning:" how true that was, If I were dreaming I was on the beach in Costa Rica instead of enjoying it I would begin to think, how did I get here? I don't remember getting on a plane. Just then the darkness would come and the nightmare would begin  I had to learn to wake myself, and so I did. I was able to consciously here myself screaming and would wake up, but to my shock I would wake up unable to move. I had jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. I had made it so I could escape a non-real realm of fantasy to a paralysed l realm of reality. I escaped lucid dreaming and began a life of horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment